bespoke garden rooms
Garden Yoga Studio
Vivid Pods garden rooms provide a beautiful, relaxing space you can use as a yoga studio from home, connecting with the outdoor space around you.
You'll struggle to find a better way to unwind than in our spacious, nature inspired garden rooms - a little bubble of peace and tranquillity just outside your back door.
Your new garden room is built from high-quality materials that will last for years and years to come. The designs are perfectly suited for any garden shape, size and style - we'll work with you to find the perfect fit for your home.
Garden yoga studio's can be combined with gym & fitness pods to create the ideal multi-functional family space. Yoga teachers can bring their work home and run classes from a purpose built oasis of comfort and relaxation.
If you would like to discuss a bespoke yoga studio for your garden, please get in touch for a free consultation.
Our garden rooms are built with sustainably sourced cladding offering outstanding durability and longevity, whilst floor to ceiling glazing floods the space with ambient light. On the interior, the lighting is provided with low energy LED spotlights. Walls are super insulated with natural insulation and underfloor heating ensures that the space is warm and bright all year around.
As with all bespoke garden rooms, our design team will work with you to ensure that the room is designed and finished around your needs so we can make adjustments to the size and specification in line with your preferences.
- Solid engineered structural FSC timber and steel framework at the core.
- Modern, open jointed vertical natural cladding. Other cladding options also available.
- Large format 3 panel high performance sliding door with minimal sight lines and multipoint locking for added security.
- Full height frameless glazing panels.
- Contemporary optional oversailing canopy to three sides, providing protection from the weather and solar shading. Canopy comes with modern LED lighting to the front and rear and maintenance free colour matched aluminium soffit panels.
- Contemporary zinc coated rainwater goods.
- Modern recessed skirting details and quality real wood flooring.
- Digitally controlled underfloor heating.
- Low energy LED spotlights.
- No planning permission required (subject to meeting certain criteria).