bespoke garden rooms
Garden Play Room
Vivid Pods garden rooms are great for designing a dedicated playroom or nursery for your young children. With a purpose built, child friendly playroom you can keep all the toys, dens and doll houses in one space without making (too much) mess of your own personal space in the home.
We can create all garden rooms bespoke to meet your needs with added storage facilities to keep any outdoor play things safe and out of the rain.
The best thing about a garden room is it adapts as your family grows. When they grow out of the playroom ,the space can easily develop into a music studio to nurture their talents, an office/study for school tasks or a gaming room when they hit their teens.
If you would like to discuss a bespoke play room pod for your garden, please get in touch for a free consultation.
Our garden rooms are built with sustainably sourced cladding offering outstanding durability and longevity, whilst floor to ceiling glazing floods the space with ambient light. On the interior, the lighting is provided with low energy LED spotlights. Walls are super insulated with natural insulation and underfloor heating ensures that the space is warm and bright all year around.
As with all bespoke garden rooms, our design team will work with you to ensure that the Pod is designed and finished around your needs so we can make adjustments to the size and specification in line with your preferences.
- Solid engineered structural FSC timber and steel framework at the core.
- Modern, open jointed vertical natural cladding. Other cladding options also available.
- Large format 3 panel high performance sliding door with minimal sight lines and multipoint locking for added security.
- Full height frameless glazing panels.
- Contemporary optional oversailing canopy to three sides, providing protection from the weather and solar shading. Canopy comes with modern LED lighting to the front and rear and maintenance free colour matched aluminium soffit panels.
- Contemporary zinc coated rainwater goods.
- Modern recessed skirting details and quality real wood flooring.
- Digitally controlled underfloor heating.
- Low energy LED spotlights.
- No planning permission required (subject to meeting certain criteria).