bespoke garden rooms
Working from home is no longer a new concept and across the country professionals are seeking out jobs that allow remote or flexible working. The enforcement of home working made many realise that their home is not an appropriate, productive space and too often blurs the lines between office and home.
With a Vivid Pods garden room you can reestablish those boundaries with purpose built, functional office space designed to your exact requirements. Kick the commute and take back control of your time with a short walk to the bottom of the garden you can ready to go in no time. When the day is done, the separate space provides distance and closure on your working day as you return home and relax.
Our garden rooms come in a range of shapes, sizes and styles and can be customised to suit your garden and meet the demands of your work force from one man band to family business - we've got you covered.
Our garden rooms are built with sustainably sourced cladding offering outstanding durability and longevity, whilst floor to ceiling glazing floods the space with ambient light. On the interior, the lighting is provided with low energy LED spotlights. Walls are super insulated with natural insulation and underfloor heating ensures that the space is warm and bright all year around.
As with all bespoke garden rooms, our design team will work with you to ensure that the Pod is designed and finished around your needs so we can make adjustments to the size and specification in line with your preferences.
- Solid engineered structural FSC timber and steel framework at the core.
- Modern, open jointed vertical natural cladding. Other cladding options also available.
- Large format 3 panel high performance sliding door with minimal sight lines and multipoint locking for added security.
- Full height frameless glazing panels.
- Contemporary optional oversailing canopy to three sides, providing protection from the weather and solar shading. Canopy comes with modern LED lighting to the front and rear and maintenance free colour matched aluminium soffit panels.
- Contemporary zinc coated rainwater goods.
- Modern recessed skirting details and quality real wood flooring.
- Digitally controlled underfloor heating.
- Low energy LED spotlights.
- No planning permission required (subject to meeting certain criteria).