bespoke garden rooms
Garden Fitness Studio
Vivid Pods garden rooms can transform your under utilised garden space into a functional fitness hub. Our spacious garden gyms are purpose built and tailored to your needs.
Fitness garden rooms are perfect for families and individuals looking to avoid the hustle and bustle of overcrowded commercial gyms while taking back control of your time and making a better long term investment vs costly monthly memberships. No more lengthy travel or hanging around for equipment to become available during the after work rush.
Garden gyms and fitness garden rooms are also a great investment for personal trainers and fitness professionals looking for a comfortable, tailor-made space where clients will feel comfortable and relaxed.
If you would like to discuss a bespoke fitness room for your garden, please get in touch for a free consultation.
Our garden rooms are built with sustainably sourced cladding offering outstanding durability and longevity, whilst floor to ceiling glazing floods the space with ambient light. On the interior, the lighting is provided with low energy LED spotlights. Walls are super insulated with natural insulation and underfloor heating ensures that the space is warm and bright all year around.
As with all bespoke garden rooms, our design team will work with you to ensure that the room is designed and finished around your needs so we can make adjustments to the size and specification in line with your preferences.
- Solid engineered structural FSC timber and steel framework at the core.
- Modern, open jointed vertical natural cladding. Other cladding options also available.
- Large format 3 panel high performance sliding door with minimal sight lines and multipoint locking for added security.
- Full height frameless glazing panels.
- Contemporary optional oversailing canopy to three sides, providing protection from the weather and solar shading. Canopy comes with modern LED lighting to the front and rear and maintenance free colour matched aluminium soffit panels.
- Contemporary zinc coated rainwater goods.
- Modern recessed skirting details and quality real wood flooring.
- Digitally controlled underfloor heating.
- Low energy LED spotlights.
- No planning permission required (subject to meeting certain criteria).