bespoke garden rooms
Vivid Pods chill out rooms are all about you. However you like to unwind, relax or escape, we have the garden room for you.
Our garden rooms are designed to help you connect with your outside space with retractable folding doors breaking down the physical barrier between outside and in. Our large vertical windows let light pour into the space, making your pod feel bright, warm and comfortable.
Whether you're looking to add a second living room, a snug for reading or a tranquil sheltered space to relax in the garden, we offer a broad range of pod styles that can be customised to your lifestyle, however you prefer to chill out.
If you would like to discuss a bespoke chill out pod for your garden, please get in touch for a free consultation.
Our garden rooms are built with sustainably sourced cladding offering outstanding durability and longevity, whilst floor to ceiling glazing floods the space with ambient light. On the interior, the lighting is provided with low energy LED spotlights. Walls are super insulated with natural insulation and underfloor heating ensures that the space is warm and bright all year around.
As with all bespoke garden rooms, our design team will work with you to ensure that the Pod is designed and finished around your needs so we can make adjustments to the size and specification in line with your preferences.
- Solid engineered structural FSC timber and steel framework at the core.
- Modern, open jointed vertical natural cladding. Other cladding options also available.
- Large format 3 panel high performance sliding door with minimal sight lines and multipoint locking for added security.
- Full height frameless glazing panels.
- Contemporary optional oversailing canopy to three sides, providing protection from the weather and solar shading. Canopy comes with modern LED lighting to the front and rear and maintenance free colour matched aluminium soffit panels.
- Contemporary zinc coated rainwater goods.
- Modern recessed skirting details and quality real wood flooring.
- Digitally controlled underfloor heating.
- Low energy LED spotlights.
- No planning permission required (subject to meeting certain criteria).